I’m Emily, an aspiring designer from Sydney, Australia
I started this blog with the intention of reviewing beauty, fashion products with an emphasis on the importance of environmental sustainability as well as ethics. I generally post twice a week (or more especially during uni break).
I’ll be upgrading the aesthetics and content of my blog as I go so here are some fun facts about myself –
- My (by the end of) 2017 resolution is to be more of an ethical and sustainable consumer.
- I have a love for sheer, transparent fabrics, bags, clothes, shoes.
- If I was academically determined enough, I’d have pursued a path in psychology.
- I don’t have a set genre in music: I grew up listening to Kate Nash, Lisa Mitchell and Lily Allen and now my preferences are whatever sounds good. Currently obsessed with Bruno Major, DEAN, Heize.
- I consider myself a sensory learner and a visual thinker.